Outpatient drug rehab in Orange County requires you to attend treatment for 1-2 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. Northbound is a leading addiction treatment center with highly effective therapies and a low relapse rate.
Pros And Cons of Outpatient Treatment
Outpatient dual diagnosis addiction treatment is a type of addiction care that engages recovering addicts in 1-2 hours of therapy a day, several days a week. It is an ideal healing approach for those suffering from mild-to-moderate addiction disorder. Knowing the pros and cons of outpatient treatment can help you make an informed decision.
Advantages Of Outpatient Treatment
- It allows you to maintain your everyday responsibilities. You do not have to take time off work or school.
- Outpatient therapy allows you to stay in the comforts of your home during recovery.
- Outpatient therapy is cheaper than inpatient programs as it does not include the cost of accommodation, medications, or food, making it more affordable.
Disadvantages Of Outpatient Therapy
Outpatient co-occurring disorder treatment can only benefit those in the early stages of addiction. It may not prove effective in patients battling moderate to severe addiction disorders.
Speak to a mental health and substance use treatment provider to understand the severity of your addiction disorder and choose the right recovery option. Make sure to join one of the top co-occurring addiction treatment centers that offer a continuum of care to assist you through different stages of your recovery.
Top Reasons To Choose Our Outpatient Drug Rehab In Orange County
As a top-rated rehab for substance use and co-occurring mental disorders, we help our clients overcome their behavioral and psychiatric health challenges with personalized treatment plans. Our rehab center offers the best outpatient programs, making addiction treatment affordable and accessible to all.
We use an integrated treatment approach encompassing scientific and holistic therapies, helping our clients garner the best outcome in recovery. Our facility offers luxury accommodations and access to modern amenities, helping our clients feel relaxed and comfortable as they work towards sobriety.
Types Of Outpatient Rehab
Rehab facilities across the U.S. offer diverse types of outpatient programs based on the substance abused, the individual’s severity of addiction, and the stage of recovery. Outpatient rehab falls into the following three categories:
- Day Programs – Outpatient Day programs offer the highest level of care and structure in an outpatient setting. Recovering addicts commit to treatment 5-7 days a week for multiple hours a day. Individuals participate in group counseling, holistic therapies, and other science-based therapies in a day program.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) – IOP establishes a treatment plan with measurable milestones. Your commitment to IOP program will decrease as you meet these milestones. IOP is an excellent option for those serious about abstaining from drugs or alcohol but cannot leave their families or work for inpatient treatment. IOP programs require your attendance for multiple sessions each week and include counseling sessions, group therapy, relapse prevention education, and support group meetings.
- Continuing Care – Continuing care groups allow recovering addicts to meet with a licensed therapist weekly for individual therapy and participate in support group meetings.
Recovery is very much within your reach, provided you act today. Call us at 866-311-0003 to sign up for treatment at our outpatient drug rehab in Orange County. Northbound is a renowned addiction treatment center with the best staff, evidence-based therapies, experiential programs, and group and family sessions.