When you live with nerve pain, it’s tempting to try a variety of creams and supplements. Painkillers and anti-inflammatory medications have unwanted side effects like constipation and drowsiness, nor are they long-term solutions. This is why people turn to alternative treatments like topical pain relievers.
But before you spend your money on these products, it’s important to know how they work and if they are the right solution for you. By understanding this, you can pick the right combination of ingredients for your nerve pain.
Topical Creams for Neuropathy Pain
Topical creams are rubbed onto areas of the body that hurt, such as your legs and feet. The medicine in the products are absorbed through the skin to provide quick pain relief. They sound promising – but do they really work?
Yes, many of these neuropathy creams work in different ways to block nerve signals and relieve pain. They go directly onto the area of pain, allowing you to target specific areas on the body.
How the product works depends on the active ingredients. For example, anesthetic creams use lidocaine to numb the area and stop pain signals to the brain. Capsaicin is a substance in hot chili peppers that treats arthritis, headaches and shingles. Other creams contain menthol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatories.
While these products may work, they do carry some risks. Using too much of a product with menthol, for example, can cause burns. Lidocaine numbs the skin, so you could hurt yourself without realizing it. Fortunately, there is a safer alternative to try: Miracle Nerve Cream.
How Miracle Nerve Cream is Different
Miracle Nerve Cream from Neuro Health offers the same benefits as other topical creams in that it goes on directly and provides immediate pain relief. But unlike other creams that contain harsh ingredients, Miracle Nerve Cream is made from safe, all-natural ingredients like turmeric, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin E.
All ingredients have been carefully selected based on their ability to provide pain relief while strengthening the health of the nerves. Our product is already trusted by thousands of people, many who noticed improved symptoms in just 7 to 10 days! You can order one jar of Miracle Cream at a time, or you can sign up for a subscription.
If you do choose to sign up for a subscription, rest assured that there are NO contracts or cancellation fees. It’s simply an easy way to ensure you’re getting your cream on time so that you can effectively treat your neuropathy.
What Ingredients are in Your Miracle Nerve Cream?
At Neuro Health, we strive to be transparent with our customers. Each ingredient is naturally sourced and plays a role in supporting good nerve health while reducing pain. The ingredients included in our Miracle Nerve Cream are:
- Turmeric. Turmeric promotes the regeneration of nerves and has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties to relieve pain.
- MSM. MSM is an analgesic, anti-inflammatory and blood vessel dilator. It works by reducing inflammation and blocking the pain response.
- Arnica. Arnica promotes tissue healing and alleviates nerve pain. It can also soothe muscle aches, heal wounds and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin B6. B vitamins are great for nerve health. B6, in particular, assists the production of different neurotransmitters and helps maintain the covering on the nerve endings.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E reduces sensory neuronal loss and improves nerve regeneration. It’s also possible for a Vitamin E deficiency to cause nerve pain.
- Tea tree oils. Tea tree oil has anti inflammatory properties that can help reduce pain and inflammation due to neuropathy.
There’s absolutely no risk in trying our Miracle Nerve Cream. We stand behind our 100% money-back guarantee. Place your order today and get back to the pain free life you deserve! And if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at 888-328-1110. We are here to help!